IBM Watson Analytics - Cognitive Analysis
Article posted by Mark Bodger - Tuesday, 31st May, 2016 / Best Practices
IBM Watson Analytics guided, automated output helps your team members find patterns and meaning within their data.
Watson Analytics gives business professionals easy-to-use predictive and visual analytics tools. Powered by Watson and the Cloud, Watson Analytics takes advanced analytics problem-solving capabilities that have been the mainstay of business analysts and data scientists and puts them into the hands of the broadest base of business users. By automating the steps of data curation, predictive analysis and visual storytelling, Watson Analytics’ cognitive capabilities can identify and explain hidden patterns and relationships, accelerating the understanding of why things happen and what's likely to happen in the future.
Through the cloud, anyone in the organisation can easily access Watson Analytics from a desktop or tablet.
- Explore data in plain language
- Uncover the predictive variables that drive outcomes
- Create stunning visualizations for more powerful storytelling
- Pull in social data from Twitter; connect to data stored in the cloud in Dropbox and access enterprise data stores to enrich analysis
- Share insights and collaborate with stakeholders
For more information, or to read our FD Guide "How to start a revolution in the Boardroom with Watson Analytics" FDGUIDE