ICit offers a complete Business Intelligence and Business Performance Management solution service
IBM Cognos BI
Reporting, Analysis and Mobile
Access the reports you need to drive decisions
Cognos Enterprise offers reports and report authoring solutions that can help organizations realize substantial value with:
- A unified user experience for business report authoring and consumption, giving business users the freedom to seek business insights on their own
- The ability to foster a culture of pervasive fact-based decision-making with reports that can be made available in a variety of ways, such as on mobile devices, in Microsoft Office applications and as part of embedded and in-process business intelligence (BI)
- Interactivity even when disconnected from the network
- The ability to create and deploy a single report that can be executed in multiple languages and outputs and extended with customizable interactive visualizations
- Faster queries of OLAP and relational data with in-memory dynamic query and dynamic cubes
- The capability to add visualizations that bring your data to life
Interactive dashboards for self service BI
With Cognos Enterprise, all business users get a full view of historical BI alongside data in motion and future probabilities for improved decision-making in a unified workspace. Dashboards enable users to:
- testignAssemble, personalize, analyze and interact with information in a single place for working with BI and analytics
- Access virtually all types of data: historical BI, operations data, probabilities and more.
- View performance metrics or other information in tables or as graphs and charts.
- Support their personal decision-making styles
Mobile Connect. Visualize. Interact
Mobile apps for business intelligence make information available when and where it’s needed. With IBM business intelligence mobile apps for Apple iPhone and iPad and Android tablets and smartphones, you can interact with reports, analysis, dashboards and more on your mobile device of choice. And, the IBM business intelligence platform can help IT support these mobile apps and provide the same type of experience to everyone.
With IBM business intelligence capabilities provided in mobile apps, you can:
- Experience insight wherever you are through quick and simple access to business intelligence.
- Explore information like never before in a rich, visual and interactive experience.
- Enable IT to confidently deploy relevant and reusable business intelligence to mobile devices.