Workday Adaptive Planning for Sales
Table of Contents
- Why do Sales teams choose Adaptive Planning?
- How can Adaptive Planning support a Sales team?
- What are the main benefits of Adaptive Planning for a Finance team?
- Can the ICit team provide Adaptive Planning training to Finance staff?
- How do I find out more about Adaptive Planning for Finance?
Why do Sales teams choose Adaptive Planning?
Amongst the various different software options available, what is it that sets Adaptive Planning apart? Ultimately, we recommend Adaptive Planning for a sales team because of its ability to combine a range of financial projection and analysis tools in one seamless platform.
How can Adaptive Planning support a Sales team?
If you are looking to quickly and easily optimise sales resources, improve predictability and create capacity plans to meet topline bookings targets, then Adaptive Planning is an ideal solution.
In today’s fast-moving world, sales teams need to respond instantly to changes in the market. Adaptive Planning for sales also has the ability to deploy the right quotas, set up balanced territories and offer a single source of truth by linking sales and financial plans. These are all key tools in the hands of a sales team.
What are the main benefits of Adaptive Planning for a Sales team?
Automatic integration with corporate plans gives you insight into functional interdependencies and the ability to forecast with greater accuracy so you and your whole business can make smarter decisions faster. Some of the key benefits offered to a sales team by Adaptive Planning include:
• Sales can run real-time ‘what if’ and gap analysis around ramping, staffing & attainment to efficiently deploy quota
• Sales can construct balanced territories to optimally deploy the sales force
• Finance can link the sales and core financial models in a single, integrated environment to run holistic scenarios
Can the ICit team provide Adaptive Planning training to Sales staff?
Our team of experts are readily available to offer training to your sales team to make sure they can get the most out of all the features offered by Adaptive Planning.
E-training courses are included in the Adaptive Planning subscription. We can provide a training session that is tailored to the exact needs of your business and make sure your team are equipped to use Adaptive Planning on a regular basis.
How do I find out more about Adaptive Planning for Sales?
To take a more detailed look at some of the capabilities Adaptive Planning can offer to sales teams, you can click on the Datasheet link below, while to get an overview of Adaptive Insights across an entire business, you can visit our main Adaptive Planning page.