Linking financial and operational planning with IBM
Registration closes in:
Plan, analyse and forecast across finance and operations in real time
Your business is complex, the future uncertain, the demand for decision support information is growing fast.
Do you have the right financial planning and reporting tools to meet the challenge? Can you really manage another budget process relying on spreadsheet models? The added stress of managing more people, products and services can stretch your resources so you need a fast, flexible and easy to manage solution to put you in control. Lear how integrating actual data from your ERP and building robust budgeting and forecasting models using IBM Planning Analytics will transform your business performance.
AREAS TO IMPROVE IN FINANCE
- Productivity and efficiency – automate, free up time
- Collaboration – join up planning in Finance, HR, IT and Operations
- Scenarios – fast iterations of alternative assumptions
- Low Maintenance – budget and forecast processes
- Introducing ICit, experts in business performance management
- How to make the shift from spreadsheets to connected planning
- Live demonstration of IBM Planning Analytics
- Q & A
WHY ATTEND THIS WEBINAR?
Tuesday 17th July 11:00 – 12:00
Join our Webinar to discover how finance teams are adopting IBM Planning Analytics to link financial and operational planning to steer business performance. Typically our solutions reduce the time spent on planning processes between 30%-75%, releasing valuable time to engage with the business and help drive better performance.