Certent disclosure management solution combines external and internal report creation
Certent provides the industry’s only all-in-one disclosure management solution, combining external and internal report creation with a built-in proprietary disclosure research engine.
Certent acquired IBM Cognos Disclosure Management in 2017, “This acquisition supports our strategy to be the leading global provider of financial reporting and compliance software and services,” says Michael Boese, CEO of Certent. “It will expand our product suite, accelerate our product roadmap and expand our international footprint.”
Certent, Inc. is a leading provider of software and services for equity compensation and financial disclosure management and reporting. Founded in 2002, Certent serves more than 2,400 public, private, and pre-IPO companies with innovative stock plan management, regulatory compliance and reporting technology. With five global offices, Certent delivers confidence across mission-critical finance and HR processes.
Certent Disclosure Management Solution
- External Reporting: Increase compliance, accuracy and control over your external financial reports with cloud-based software that connects directly to your company’s data sources and integrates with Microsoft® Office.
- Internal Reporting: Reduce manual processes and mitigate version control issues for automated internal reports that combine results with meaningful narrative to provide context and tell a story.
- Disclosure Research: Improve peer benchmarking and compliance by performing focused research on millions of precedent EDGAR & SEDAR filings and accounting rules issued by the major governing bodies.
- Disclosure Management Services: Draw upon Certent’s expert team of CPAs and corporate reporting professionals to meet your organization’s requirements for software training, implementation, XBRL tagging & validation and ongoing support.
- Taxonomy Support: Beyond support for US GAAP and IFRS-base taxonomies, Disclosure Management also supports industry-specific taxonomies such as Solvency II for the insurance industry, and Basel III-based Common Reporting Framework (COREP) and Financial Reporting Framework (FINREP) mandated by the European Banking Authority (EBA).
Top Features Include:
- Direct connection with existing data sources such as Excel®, IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), General Ledger or Consolidation solutions, to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Full audit trail capabilities to easily track who made what changes and when they occurred.
- Version control and permission features to reduce risk around report inaccuracies.
- Native integration with Microsoft Office®, so you can create internal and external reports in applications you’re familiar with.
- Built-in access to Certent DisclosureNet, a propriety disclosure research and analytics application to improve peer benchmarking, competitive awareness and regulatory compliance.
- Automated workflow to roll reports forward period over period, saving time and reducing stress in the financial reporting cycle.
To learn more about the capabilities of the solution please contact us today.