Senior Consultants - Nationwide
By joining our consultancy team you will be in great company! We have been implementing world class planning and reporting solutions for over 20 years. Our client base includes companies from all sectors, including small, medium and large enterprises.
Our mission is to mentor and collaborate with our clients to ensure successful projects are delivered on time and within budget. We combine industry knowledge and technical know-how to streamline business planning processes and provide robust and trusted data.
As a consultant with ICit Business Intelligence you will be involved in managing all aspects of projects, from working day to day with our customers building best in class planning models, being a part of the project management team, through to helping sustain the ongoing business relationship.
There is opportunity to self-manage your workload, as you will be working independently from the management team on a day-to-day basis. As such, you should have displayed a level of autonomy in your previous employment to be fully suited to this role.
The role will require a high level of travel. Whilst we endeavour to keep travel to a sensible level for all our employees, you should expect certain periods where overnight stays away from home are required.
You may also be involved in other areas of the company when not directly involved in client projects. This can range from business development activities, client support and customer training.
To deliver high-quality solutions within expected timeframes and budget. Having the ability to own the delivery of the business requirements – with a full and thorough understanding of the expected benefits to the client
Build relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes. Manage expectations of client service delivery
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement and structured decision-making – don’t be afraid to ask for help if you need it
Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Ability to quickly interpret client needs and recommend the appropriate solution.
Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and/or responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years’ experience of model building using CPM tools (such as Adaptive Insights, IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), Oracle Essbase (PBCS), Anaplan)
- Commercial awareness and understanding that customer success is our number one goal
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Good understanding of modern IT solutions (Cloud, Software as a Service)
- Strong numerical & analytical skills (Finance)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team-working skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- A high level of professional maturity
- Finance trained or background working in finance
- Experience building financial planning solutions (profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow)
- Understanding of ERP (General Ledger) systems and data integration with CPM solutions
- Passion for solving problems and working with new people – embracing change
How to Apply
If you are interested in discussing a career in consultancy with us, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!